WWE Smackdown 03/18/2022 | WWE Smackdown 03/18/2022 Show Online | Watch WWE Smackdown Today match live on 18th March 2022 | Watch WWE Smackdown 3/18/22 on 18th March 2022 Full Show Online
Watch WWE Smackdown 3/18/22 Preview
WWE broadcast Friday one more release of SmackDown on the FOX channel, from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, making a beeline for WrestleMania 38 on April 2 and 3.
– Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura won Los Lotharios
– Drew McIntyre and Viking Raiders won Happy Corbin, Jinder Mahal, and Shanky
– Sasha Banks and Naomi versus Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan (No Contest)
– Edge Holland crushed Kofi Kingston
Smackdown opened with Bloodline in the ring and WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns burned through no time insulting Brock Lesnar and who will obliterate him when they meet, yet the boss was hindered by Paul Heyman who made sense of that the “Monster” couldn’t make it. leaving Saskatchewan as a result of the awful climate. The “Clan leader” then, at that point, began saying that he satisfied his commitment to be on Smackdown and that he planned to obliterate his opponent, however, he was reluctant to come.
Paul Heyman again interfered with his “Clan leader” and expressed that after all the WWE Champion has landed and is en route to the field, and that caused Bloodline to choose to leave, being as of now behind the stage when the group of four got into the vehicle, we had Brock Lesnar driving a forklift that smashed Roman Reigns’ vehicle.
Just after the break, we saw that the “Monster” was having a great time obliterating Roman Reigns’ vehicle, who figured out how to escape in another vehicle, regardless of Brock Lesnar figuring out how to rip an entryway off that vehicle.
In the ring, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, who had the vehicle entryway in his grasp, expressed that Roman Reigns can make tracks, and at WrestleMania 38, he will obliterate the Universal Champion.
– Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura crushed Los Lotharios: Los Lotharios segregated Shinsuke Nakamura for a long time, and the “Lord of Strong Style” needed to endure the hostile of their adversaries a great deal, to label Rick Boogs. At the point when he entered the ring his solidarity turned the battle back to front and eventually, he won the triumph after his Pumphandle Powerslam.
Behind the stage, Happy Corbin guaranteed that WrestleMania 38 would be the greatest few days of his life as it would obliterate Drew McIntyre, yet the fragment finished gracelessly when Madcap made a joke, however his companion didn’t chuckle.
– Drew McIntyre and Viking Raiders beat Happy Corbin, Jinder Mahal, and Shanky: This 6-Man Tag Team Match began forcefully, with the triplet drove by Happy Corbin getting the better in the initial minutes, having confined Ivar and were not allowing this contender to do the tag, particularly Drew McIntyre. In any case, when the Scotsman entered the battle, he went hard and fast, which made Happy Corbin go for his life, and the “Scottish Warrior” handled his Claymore Kick on Shanky, in this manner guaranteeing the triumph.
Behind the stage, Sami Zayn was a piece lost with Johnny Knoxville, and the “Incomparable Liberator” provoked the entertainer to make their match at WrestleMania 38 an Anything Goes Match.
– Sasha Banks and Naomi versus Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan (No Contest): The pair of Sasha Banks and Naomi came out better and controlled their adversaries, that is until Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan utilized their blend of solidarity and speed to turn the energy around in support of yourself.
The Raw group disengaged Naomi for quite some time, however, she figured out how to endure the assault of her adversaries and labeled “The Boss” who went in with everything and nearly dominated this game alone. The two groups nearly won a few times and when the four grapplers were on the ground, Natalya and Shayna Baszler came to the ring and went after the two groups, with the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions additionally joining the party, until they understood that the two veterans need the titles as well.
Then, we had Johnny Knoxville acknowledge Sami Zayn’s demand, having said that he’s done a ton of hogwash in his life and that the “Incomparable Liberator” is in a bad way.
Behind the stage, Natalya and Shayna Baszler were hindered by Sonya Deville, who made sense that she cherished their assault thus will add them to the counterpart for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania 38.
Then, we saw Pat McAfee leaving Mr. McMahon, with the reporter appearing to be to some degree irritated with the circumstance, and he wound up making a beeline for the ring and made sense of that when he saw wrestling interestingly, it transformed him and that wrestling is an incredible fantasy. what’s more, that wrestling in the WWE is his youth dream. Austin Theory wound up intruding on his rival at WrestleMania 38, who came searching for an expression of remorse, and the Smackdown pundit made a statement of regret, for certain affronts in the blend.
The youthful contender giggled in the SmackDown pundit’s face before snapping a selfie and pushing him away, then, at that point, leaving the ring.
– Edge Holland beats Kofi Kingston: Kofi Kingston went in all-out to retaliate for Big E’s physical issue, and the previous WWE Champion possibly caused problems when Sheamus went after him despite the official’s good faith. Edge Holland was overwhelmed for a couple of moments, however, the New Day contender put his foot on the gas and leveled out this quarrel until Sheamus and Butch meddled once more.
After the official gave the red card to the two contenders, they stayed near the ring, and eventually, Ridge Holland hit the Emerald Flowsion and won this battle.
Then we had Smackdown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair gloating about what she did last week to Ronda Rousey and that she will send her adversary home, because dissimilar to her, the previous boss has no energy for wrestling and that if she truly feels compelled to come to the ring with her.
Ronda Rousey came to the ring and the “Sovereign” attempted to go after her with a kendo stick, and we had an extraordinary fight between the two, with the Smackdown Women’s Champion again utilizing another kendo stick, which gave her the essential benefit to make your adversary crosses the pundits’ table with a Powerbomb.