Source 1 – Early Prelims
Source 1 – Prelims
Source 1 – Main Card
Source 2 – Early Prelims
Source 2 – Prelims
Source 2 – Main Card
Watch UFC 279: Diaz vs. Ferguson 9/10/22 on 10th September 2022 Full Show Online
Watch UFC 279: Diaz vs. Ferguson 09/10/2022 Preview
The main card of UFC 279: Diaz vs. Ferguson 9/10/22 Show Online took on a totally different face in just a few hours, after Khamzat Chimaev was 7.5 pounds over the welterweight limit during the official weigh-in of the event, now the main fight will be Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson.
UFC 279: Diaz vs. Ferguson Live 10th September 2022 Free Download Full Show, According to Dana White, president of the UFC, during the early hours of Friday, while the Chechen Chimaev made his weight cut, he began to feel bad, despite being close to his goal, the company’s doctors checked him and decided that he should stop, so in the morning he went up by 178.5 pounds, when the limit for his duel against Nate Diaz was 171.
After heated negotiations, the UFC had to do what had never happened in the history of the promotion by moving six of its pieces on the main card to end up with a completely different lineup than the one promoted for months.
Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson will be the five-round main event, at welterweight; Kevin Holland against Khamzat Chimaev, a co-star duel, at an agreed weight of 180 pounds and Daniel Rodríguez will collide with Li Jingliang.
On Thursday afternoon, Holland and Chimaev had a run-in backstage prior to the UFC 279 press conference, which forced the meeting to be canceled with reporters.
The morning weigh-in also brought changes for Mexican Irene Aldana as her fight against Macy Chiasson went from 135 pounds to a catchweight of 140.
On the preliminary card there were also weigh-in issues for Hakeem Dawodu, who stepped on the scale at 149.5 pounds, 3.5 over the featherweight limit, and Chris Barnett weighed in at 267.5 pounds, 1.5 over the heavyweight limit. Both were financially fined, the first with 30 percent of their bag and the second with 20.
Barnett is only the second fighter in UFC history to break the heavyweight limit.
UFC 279 will start this Saturday at 5:00 p.m. Central Mexico time.
- Tony Ferguson (171) vs. Nate Diaz (171)
- Kevin Holland (179.5) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (178.5)
- Li Jingliang (170.5)vs. Daniel Rodriguez (179)
- Irene Aldana (137.5) vs. Macy Chiasson (139.5)
- Johnny Walker (205) vs. Ion Cutelaba (205.5)
- Hakeem Dawodu (149.5) vs. Julian Erosa (146)
- Jailton Almeida (216.5) vs. Anton Turkalj (214)
- Denis Tiuliulin (186) vs. Jamie Pickett (185.5)
- Jake Collier (265)vs. Chris Barnett (267.5)
- Norma Dumont (146) vs. Danyelle Wolf (146)
- Chad Anheliger (135.5) vs. Alatengheili (135)
- Melissa Martinez (113.5) vs. Elise Reed (115.5)
- Darian Weeks (170.5) vs. Yohan Lainesse (171)