AEW Rampage 03/11/2022 | AEW Rampage 03/11/2022 Show Online | Watch AEW Rampage Today match live on 11th March 2022 | Watch AEW Rampage 3/11/22 on 11th March 2022 Full Show Online
Watch AEW Rampage Online 3/11/22
AEW broadcast this Friday another edition of Rampage on the TNT channel, from the Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Florida, heading to the St. Next week’s Patrick’s Day Slam.
AEW has not yet made all videos from the show available on their YouTube channel.
– Darby Allin beat Marq Quen
– Jamie Hayter beat Mercedes Martinez
– Keith Lee beat QT Marshall
– Swerve Strickland beat Tony Nese
– Darby Allin beat Marq Quen: Darby Allin entered in a dominant way, with Marq Quen just outside the ring and with some cheating in the mix, that turned the momentum in his favor. The Private Party fighter dominated for several minutes, but the former TNT Champion showed all his will to win and was balanced as the minutes passed, using all his technique and speed to take control of his side.
A distraction from Isiah Kassidy caused Marq Quen to throw the popular fighter out of the ring, then land an absurd 450 Splash out of the ring, but still Darby Allin survived.
In the end, the Private Party fighter missed a Shooting Star Press and that opened up space for the former champion to apply a Fujiwara Armbar and thus secured the victory.
The AFO appeared to be heading to the ring to attack their rivals, but the Hardy Boyz appeared and that stopped the possible attack before it even started.
Behind the scenes, Dan Lambert began by accusing Wardlow of being a traitor and that Scorpio Sky will beat him and put him in his place. The new TNT Champion has promised that the outcome of this match will be the same as all his matches in the last year and he will retain his title.
Next we had the House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews) threatening to reveal the darkest secrets of one of their rivals.
– Jamie Hayter beat Mercedes Martinez: This match started in a technical way, something that benefited the veteran, and when the aggressiveness also increased, she continued to dominate, but with some wit in the mix, the Englishwoman put herself in control of the fight.
Jamie Hayter dominated for a few minutes, but Mercedes Martinez started to balance and as time went by the false finishes became more and more frequent, and in the end, Rebel distracted the referee, which opened up space for the AEW Women’s World Champion to attack. the veteran, and so Jamie Hayter took advantage and with his Lariat won this fight.
After the bell had rung, the group led by Britt Baker was going to attack Mercedes Martinez, but Thunder Rosa, equipped with a chair, saved the veteran.
Then we had a video package of Hikaru Shida pledging revenge against Serena Deeb.
Backstage, Mark Henry interviewed Swerve Strickland and Tony Nese, with the latter annoyed by all the prominence his opponent is getting, with the “Premier Athlete” promising that he will spoil his debut. Swerve Strickland explained that he will change AEW and that this is now Swerve’s home.
– Swerve Strickland beat Tony Nese: Swerve Strickland came in full force and dominated his opponent for several minutes, and it looked like he wasn’t going to give it a chance, but outside the ring Tony Nese managed to turn the momentum in his favor.
The “Premier Athlete” dominated for some time, but the rookie fighter recovered as the minutes passed and false finishes appeared more and more frequently. Tony Nese nearly ruined Swerve Strickland’s debut several times, and that made him frustrated.
This made room for the rookie fighter to regain momentum and ultimately win after a Double Foot Stomp from the third rope.
What did you think of this AEW Rampage?